Friday, May 18, 2012

Single Mom

<p>So this one is going to be a little more personal than the rest. If you were raised by a single mom or are a single mom, then you will understand where I'm coming from. Being raised by a single mother is quite an experience. They sacrifice so much just so that they can make sure that their children have everything they need, even if it means she may not have something she needs. These are some of tje strongest women that are walking this earth yet they are often overlooked and under appreciated. A mother's love is the greatest love you will ever feel, because it is unconditional and they love with every ounce of their being. You're only given one mother and that mother should not be taken for granted. Too many times I've seen a mother be taken for granted by her children, only to have her taken to heaven and the children to be ledt with nothing. You must respect your mother and honor her because she will do anything to make sure that you are taken care of.  I have the utmost respect for single mothers because I watched my own sacrifice her food and money just so that my siblings and I could have what we needed. That kind of love can't be bought or taught, but only given from the depths of her heart. I am, and will forever be grateful for the mother I have, as you should be too.

1 comment:

  1. Wow =) shout out to donna bradbury and all the other single mothers we love yall's strength!

    ReplyDelete