Sunday, May 13, 2012

Reasons

I'm sure everyone has heard the saying, "Everything happens for a reason". While that may be a true statement, it is often a hard statement to believe. The hardest part most times is waiting for the reason. Every experience, good or bad, should be seen as a learning experience. Whether it made you feel good or it hurt you to the core, every single thing that you have been through has taught you something about you or about others. So, although reasons may not always be apparent, there is some lesson to be learned from everything.

4 comments:

  1. Through failure comes strength. It becomes hard to look at it these ways at times. We need a reminder every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's similar to what I said in my strength post, so I couldn't agree more sir

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always asked god why he took my daughter then i realized it was to save the both of us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Death is by far in my opinion, the most difficult situation to wait for reasoning. Life taken at such a young age baffles me and it is a very tough pill to swallow. The lesson I've learned from it is that life is far too short to be taken for granted.

      Delete