Thursday, May 24, 2012

Drama and Karma

As long as I've been living, I can truly say that I have yet to encounter an individual that enjoys drama.  In my opinion the majority of.drama starts with some word of mouth (aka a rumor) and could easily be avoided. The situation tends to become worse when stories get twisted and lies are told in order to tarnish someone's reputation. There is a saying that I often quote, and it goes: "What.you heard about me may be true,but it may also be fake as the person that told you." This just simply means not to be so quick to believe what you hear, and always to consider the source of who told you.

I am a firm believer in reaping what you sew, so therefore I believe that karma will indefinitely take its rightful path in someone's life, whether it be good or bad. I was always taught to do unto others as I would have them to do unto me. The drama starters and rumor makers have got what they deserve coming to them, so in my mind there is no need to try to get even.  Seeking revenge puts you on the same level as them and karma will get you just as fast as it got them. Be patient and allow karma to do its job and then you will feel avenged rather than getting revenge. No one escapes karma so because it's all around us and is inevitable. Patience, and you will see your just reward.

1 comment: