Monday, June 4, 2012

Feelings and What If's

Feelings are something that are uncontrollable and often misunderstood. They also are often get repressed or hidden. One thing I have learned over the years is that feelings are meant to be shared. Keeping feelings in leads to frustration, self-inflicted heartache, stress, and the most difficult question to ponder: "what if..?" That question has proven to be a serious burden to the people I see around me. To go through life wondering what if will be something that forever troubles you until those feelings are released or dealed with. One should never hide his or her feelings no matter how bizarre or ridiculous they think they are. What's often found once feelings are released is that those feelings are mutual. So, speak up, say what's on your heart and mind, and don't be afraid of how someone will react...chances are they feel the same.

2 comments:

  1. Yea, it is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for something you are not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed, and for years I was just another brick in the wall..but as years have progressed I have become more open with my feelings and thoughts and most importantly my heart

      Delete